Wednesday, April 22, 2009

KENNY: I'D BE HAPPY TO HELP CLUB I LOVE

James Carroll 22 April 2009

Kenny Dalglish today admitted he would relish a return to working for Liverpool Football Club.

The Kop legend has been linked with an emotional return to Anfield to take up a role within the club's hierarchy, and says he'd be delighted to lend a hand if required.

Dalglish told LFC Magazine: "I was as far removed from the weekend's speculation about me returning to a role at Liverpool Football Club as it was possible to be, relaxing with the family at Loch Lomond in Scotland. That's not to say that the Sunday paper stories and TV debate escaped me.

"All I can say at the moment is what I've said many times in this column; if I can help Liverpool Football Club in any way, shape or form then I'm in. That's not a new revelation.

"If I can be of help to the club I love in any capacity then I'm more than happy to play any part that I can. If the manager or the people running the club think there's a role for me then I'll fill it happily.

"Similarly, if the club think the best thing for the club is for me to stay out of the way then I'm not going to take offence at that either.

"At the moment, there's not much more that I can say other than that if and when there's anything to say to the supporters - the people who keep this club alive - then they will be the first to know."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the club too....... maybe Kenny can work very successfull on the Liverpool.... because he love it so much! by the way, I add your link on my blogroll....... if you don't mind please add me too.... so we can be friend....

Deigo said...

no prob man i already add your blog in my blog list....

Post a Comment